Monday, November 29, 2010

Hubu

Even though the date says it what yesterday that I posted this, it was actually the 8th of November that I was working. After having a good nights kip, I am all ready for my second day of work and I am a little more relaxed because I sort of know what's to come. Today me and Davina we allowed to watch the other girls wash people's hair and Tony (the owner) said that if it's not busy later on in the day that we would be supervised washing people's hair so we were pretty excited. It wasn't till like after 2 o'clock that these 2 women came in at the same time and they wanted us to wash one each so we could compare how fast we both could go because it is very uncomfortable if you take too long. We still did the other things as well like sweeping the floor and making tea/coffee. But it was fun because we got to wash about 10 people's hair each by about 6 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment