Friday, October 8, 2010

Geography Project

Last week our Geography teacher Ms. Leahy told us that we were going to do a fun project. I was so excited because I love doing projects, anyway she said that there was 2 or 3 people in a group and we all had to imagine that we were going on a trip around the world. We had 12,000 euro to spend on the WHOLE trip. In my group there was Lauren T., Bebhinn C., and me. Lauren decided that she wanted to take a trip to countries in the 2nd world.(eg) Bosnia. Bebhinn was doing the 3rd world countries.(eg) Kenya and I was going to do the 1st world countries.(eg) Australia. We all had to pick 2 countries from our chosen worlds so we had to pretend that we were actually going there because we even booked airline tickets! We are still working on it at the moment so I think at the end of the year we will be presenting our projects to the class and our parents/teachers :O

No comments:

Post a Comment