Friday, October 8, 2010

JC results

On Wednesday 15th of September 2010 all the 3rd Years from last year (2009/10) received their Junior Cert. Results and before that, we were so nervous about getting them back wondering how good/bad we had done. We were all told to go to the hall at about 12pm and put ourselves in alphabetical order. I was so excited when I got my letter, I couldn't even open it! Me and Bebhinn walked out of school together both so excited so we went "1 2 3" and opened the envelopes at the same time and were shocked because the both of us got all A's, B's and C's. I got an A in Geography, mostly B's in everything and 2 C's. Me and Bebhinn were screaming most of the way home, and when I got home my mam was waiting in the hall and when I told her the both of us just started screaming and jumping up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment