Sunday, January 23, 2011

17th - 21st of January

I don't think a lot happened at the start of this week. :( It was Stephanie's 16th birthday on the the 18th so we spent the whole day singing "Happy Birthday" to her ..............in ..........every...........class :) She got a tattoo for her birthday and I think it is so cool, it is a peace sign and a love heart blended together to make a treble clef. She already has her next one planned! On Wednesday we got to have a half day due to school planning so we got off at 12.40, it was grand because I had planned to go down to Scoil Naomh Brid ; my old school, to ask the principal whether i could have permission to do work experience there in March. It was grand because she said yes so I don't have to worry about waiting till the last minute. We also had another half day on the Thursday because there was the Ty and 5th Year Parent Teacher Meeting, so again we got off at 12.40. My mam didn't go to the meeting because my little brother was sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment