Sunday, January 9, 2011

The week before Christmas week

I forgot to write about what happened on Monday the 13th of December: I had my Irish Orals which went suprisingly well because our teacher Mr. S made it so easy and just asked us about our family and like how many bedrooms our houses had. It was easy.... :) We also had a religion practical today, where we had to bring in a few stuff in order to make like a Christmas wreath. We had to bring in oasis, a purple candle, leaves and evergreens and a candle holder. It took up the whole class but it was a lot of fun but the classroom was covered in like leaves. It was really fun and it takes a break away from school work. When we got to bring them home they looked amazing so I really pleased with mine and my mam loved it and still has it on her kitchen unit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment