Monday, March 28, 2011

History, Fun and Music

On the 23rd of March it was an ok day because it started off as normal. I was in History and my teacher Ms. McH wanted me to stick quotes onto a bigger sheet of paper instead of doing work. Not that I didn't want to do work but it was fun because it took up 2 classes and there was a lot involved whether it be cutting, gluing or sellotaping. I was even excused from Spanish because I offered to stay and finish it and she was so happy that she even gave me a good note. Cheers Ms. McH When we went to the PE changing rooms just like any other Wednesday, our teachers Ms. O'C and Mr. L said that our rugby coaches Tom and Ross couldn't make it so we all went outside where our teachers said that we would be playing games instead. The 2 classes were together so it was a lot more fun. We first played this game where there was 2 teams and 2 flags and we had to run to the other teams goal and try to get our flag and bring it back to our side without being caught. It was fun because a lot of people got caught. The second game we played was rounders, and we all love a game of rounders. We all got so competitive and really getting into it and 3 people got hurt because they were trying to run to home point and slipped on the all weather pitch. It turned out to be a good day and made everyone feel better. Next up was Music and we have been learning our song for a couple of months now and we went to join the other TY class in the library so we could work on harmony's. Nobody was really getting into it but me, I love singing that song because it's such a happy song and makes everyone feel better so I just can't wait to sing it on the Music Night next Wednesday. Ms. G and Ms. O'R are really pushing us to make our song sound amazing and they are really good at helping us with the harmony's.

No comments:

Post a Comment