Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3rd Last Week in School

We are now into our 3rd last week in school and people are starting to realize that this years nearly over :( All in all that's not getting people down because we have got our TY night in like 2 weeks and that's what we are all looking forward to. We have already started planning what jobs people will be doing, we are doing dancing and singing and much more. But we still have tests ahead of us. On Monday that was the deadline for us to hand in our end of the year history projects, I was really happy because I worked so hard on it and was proud of it but some people forgot to print it off and they all know who they are :L Nothing really happened on Monday apart from working on our religion exam which Ms. KB gave us the question to on Friday i think, so we had this class to figure out what we were going to put in it. I think I spent the whole class listening to Siobhan as she was explaining it to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment