Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cheescake and the Queen

Yesterday in school apart from doing our religion test we were also cooking. I was going to be making Light Strawberry Cheesecake which I'm not a big fan of but what the hell. I was actually in Pastoral Care which is like SPHE and Ms. KB said we were going to watch the Queen instead because she was coming to Ireland for the first time and it was the first time a royal monarch came to Ireland since we got our independance like 60 years ago or something. So it was a really big thing because it was history. The bell went and some people said including Stephanie that we refuse to leave untill we see her get off the jet. We did anyway we saw her and she even wore green :D we left after that because when we got to Home Ec we were late and we asked Ms. McA could we watch her like live on RTE Player and she said yes, so while we were cooking we were watching the Queen take a tour of Dublin and meet Mary McAlease.
We made our cheescakes anyway and we had to come back at like 4 to collext them because they had to set, but when I went to get mine it wasn't set because I had a lot of ingredients so it was a big cake. When I got home I put it in the fridge for like the rest of the night and today it looks fine.
Here are some pic of what my cake looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment