Sunday, May 8, 2011

Music Night

It's the 30th of March, the day on which our Music Night is on. The pressure is on because we have to make this performance brilliant because all of our parents and friends will be in the audience. We had music class today aswell so we went into the hall to practise again and we sounded really good so that put us all in a good mood for the rest of the day. When I got home, I had 4 hours untill the show, so I went to bed and then practised the song again no doubt when I woke back up at about 5 I had dinner and then got ready for the show. The teachers said wear nothing too low cut or short so I wore my favourite black dress and a cardigan and pumps. I was wooried about one thing, I had just got braces on that day and was worried that my mouth would be too sore to sing but we were going to find out. We had to pay for tickets if we wanted to see the whole show, most people out of my class didn't but I wanted to see all the acts. We were in the second half so me and my mam saw all the acts in the first half and I have to say , the talent that my school has is just amazing, there was people singing, dancing, playing instruments etc. And everyone was amazing. When the TY's were up I had to walk on the stage first but I was grand even though I have as much confidence as a squirrel. We sang our song, I was grand and everyone clapped afterwards. There was only one problem, while I was singing one of my new brackets fell off.

No comments:

Post a Comment