Sunday, February 6, 2011

March Work Experience

I got my Work Experience for March like 2 weeks ago. I was really happy because it was something that I really wanted to do. I will be working in my old primary school; Scoil Naomh Brid. I went to that school for 7 years so it will be nice to go back to see where I spent my early years and to see some of my old teachers. I got the idea from loving being with children and sort of taking care of them. I want to be hairdresser when I leave school but if that didn't happen I would want to be like a child carer or a minder. I sent my old principal Ms. P an e-mail saying that I wan interested in doing work experience there so a couple of day later she e-mailed me back saying that I could, I was so happy and excited. So about 2 weeks ago I went down to there after school due to us having a half-day. When I arrived there, there was a whole new building attached on to it. I still saw it as the 'prison' I went to as a kid. It brought back a lot of memories like where I use to play and sit for lunch. At this point i was actually tearing up. As I walked inside I went to where the principal's office was but I ran into my 6th class teacher, Ms O'D and said that the offices had moved. She even asked me who I was, when I told her she was shocked and she said how much I had grown up :) Anyway I saw the principal and she signed the confirmation sheet so I was happy that it was sorted and I can relax now and I can't wait to go back and work alongside some of my old teachers for a week. Should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment