Thursday, February 17, 2011

Poland

A couple of days ago all of TY's received a permission slip about our 5th year trip. We are all jetting off to Poland, well not all of us, only 40 people will be picked to go. It will be a 4 day trip and we will be able to see the goods and the greats of Poland. It should be fun but this sort of fun comes at a price. The total cost is like 530 euro, so it is a bit of a stretch but I will not be going because I am going to America in like 7 weeks. My mam said that the money is not the problem the time when the money has to be paid. I will be away so I can't go but I'm fine with that because I didn't get picked for the 2nd year trip to France but my family brought me instead. So I asked her and she said that we can go to Poland next year. So for the people that do get picked, they will be going in October of 2011 ove Halloween Mid-term. I don't know what teachers are going but 5 of them are. Over the 4 days the people that go will be partaking in the following activites: --3 hour guided tour of Krakow including the Old Town Square, University District, Wawel Hill, Kazimierz & the Jewish Quarter, Shindlers Factory. --Free time to explore the Old Town and shop at Krakow plaza. --Excursion to Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp. --See the birthplace of Pope John Paul; Wadowice. --Visit the Wieliczka Salt mines. --Visit the Galicja Museum. --3 hour session at Park Wodny Waterpark. There seems like that is a lot of things to do in 4 days but it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment