Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 7th-11th of Feb

This week in school the mock examinations have started, so we now have our lunch earlier, I like it a lot better because we are usually starving by about 12 o' clock. The 3rd years are all in the hall and the 6th years are upstairs in like room 28 to 32. I remember when that was me last year and I was so nervous about failing it. People are taking it really well because unlike last year the 3rd year are not oging around saying that they were going to fail everything. This year people are not really taking an interest in whether thay to good or not. I have all of that to look forward to in 6th year when I will be doing the mock for my Leaving Cert. :O Also today I had my metting with Ms. H because Mr. C was at a meeting, it turned out really well because she just asked us about what we are planning to do when we leave school and what subjects we need to do to get into a certain college. He gave us the sheet today which we have to fill out about what subjects we would like to do for Leaving Cert. I am thinking about choosing Boilogy, Geography and Home Ec because I will need Biology and possibly Home Ec to get into a hair and beauty college. I want to choose History for my 4th option because I enjoy the subject and wouldn't mind getting that instead of Geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment