Saturday, February 5, 2011

Subject Choices

OMG, I don't know what to do because next week Mr. C is giving us the sheet that we have to fill out saying what subjects we want to do for Leaving Cert. I honestly haven't even decided so I better hurry up. I did have two subjects in mind; Geography and Biology and I still have to choose 1 more. So I ran through all the subjects, Religion- I don't want to do because I think it is really hard. History- You need to be good at writing essays because there is a lot of that involved. Technology, Art and Music- You need to have done it for Junior Cert, which I didn't, I did Business and Home Ec. which leaves them 2 subjects; I didn't really like Business at junior cert level because there was a lot of new words and different techniques to adding up accounts. Then there was Home Ec, I wasn't bad at it but vice versa I wasn't good at it either. So I am thinking about putting Biology first, Geography second, Home Ec. third and History forth just in case i don't get one of my other subjects, at least I'll have something to fall back on. I hope I get all the subjects I want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment